Mission:DARE TO HIRE DIFFERENT INC's mission is to inspire those with differences and inspire other companies to do the same. We have a passion for inspiring, empowering and employing those with disabilities. Everyone is different but all Deserve Consideration, Appreciation, and Inspiration.Purpos... Read More
DARE TO HIRE DIFFERENT INC's mission is to inspire those with differences and inspire other companies to do the same. We have a passion for inspiring, empowering and employing those with disabilities. Everyone is different but all Deserve Consideration, Appreciation, and Inspiration.
For individuals with disabilities, employment is far below the normal percentages of those without disabilities. Now, more than ever, individuals with disabilities are seeking the opportunity to work, stay in their own communities, pursue their personal goals while receiving the needed levels of support to make full community inclusion a sustainable reality. What is often missing are jobs for those individuals with disabilities and other companies willing to contribute employment. Other needed items are community-based, grass-roots support networks, the inter-connected social fabric that will secure life-long jobs and inclusion for individuals with disabilities as the basic human right that it is.
The Sweet Spot Inspiration Foundation, Inc. is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, to wit: to help people with disabilities, and other special needs, with a particular focus on inspiring, self-determination, empowering, employing those with disabilities to be included in the community by:
1) Inspiring, encouraging, training while assisting with planning and support towards meaningful life goals helping individuals with disabilities access the natural supports and services they need to become active and productive members of their communities
2) Supporting efforts to establish quality social connections and friendships for these individuals
3) Supporting networking activities among self- determined participants, their families and natural supports and paid support staff
4) Engaging in community outreach and public relations to further general knowledge of self-determination as a viable and preferred alternative for individuals with disabilities, helping find other companies will to hire and help
5) Conducting research on the types of supports needed to sustain a good quality of life independent of traditional agency involvement
6) Engaging in fund-raising and grant writing activities and offering technical services in pursuit of all of the above-mentioned purposes
No update found.
Social media pages
Dare 2 Hire Different
I have a passion for music and enjoy teaching people disabilities. Ive been in education for over 20 years teaching students with differences. I will help, train and teaches people with differences about, higher education, available employment, and show them how they can open their own business.
Copyright © 2019 YouHelp, Inc. All rights reserved. Campaigns published on YouHelp.com website and social media channels should not be viewed as an endorsement of the views or a verification of the policies of the campaign. Campaigns with a "verified" status badge have been verified by the payment processor.