youhelp

SGT. Amy's Army Navy Surplus Store

454
Views
SGT. Amy's Army Navy Surplus Store

The South GA. Army Navy Surplus Store has been in Tifton GA for over 20 years. The current owner has served the community this entire time and is ready to retire so that she can participate in her church on a more full time basis. Shaun has a vision to expand the store in order to better serve the s... Read More

Youhelp Share

Campaign URL:


The South GA. Army Navy Surplus Store has been in Tifton GA for over 20 years. The current owner has served the community this entire time and is ready to retire so that she can participate in her church on a more full time basis. Shaun has a vision to expand the store in order to better serve the surrounding agencies and local police academy. He has been a customer of this store for more than 10 years and wants to keep it up and running as well as update the inventory to better serve todays first responders. Getting approved for the Small Business Administration Veterans Guaranteed Loan is simple enough but it only covers 90% of the business purchase, leaving the remaining 10% to be provided by the buyer and hence the need for this crowd funding request. If the Campaign Goal is reached, all those that donated will be sent a company logo shirt as well as have their name added to a plaque that will be placed in the store entrance acknowledging the people who helped make the store possible.

No update found.

Find The Campaign On

Social media pages

SGT. Amy's Army Navy Surplus Store

$250 of $7,000

raised from 4 people

SGT. Amy's Army Navy Surplus Store

Shaun Amy, on behalf of

Shaun Amy

Shaun Amy is seeking to raise $7000 for the 10% required to purchase an established Army Navy Surplus store in Tifton GA. He will eventually be adding firearms sales and maintenance and provide discounts to veterans, military, and emergency services (LE, Fire, & EMS).

Shaun Amy

Shaun Amy served 12 years in service with 6 years in the USAF as a Security Forces Team Member, 3 years in the US Army as a Mechanized Infantryman 11M, and 3 years in the US Army as an Automated Logistics Specialist 92A. Shaun also served his community in between military tours and after being injured in Iraq as a police officer specializing in narcotics investigations for over 8 years. In Iraq, SGT. Amy served as a gun truck commander for the Provincial Reconstruction Team out of FOB Warrior in Kirkuk with

Abac, Georgia

Recent Donations

  • $25.00

    Jennifer Webb

    2 months ago

  • $100.00

    Anonymous

    2 months ago

  • $100.00

    James Amy

    2 months ago

    I'm excited for you brother. Love ya!

  • $25.00

    Mary Amy

    2 months ago