I am asking for the donation so I would be able to prevent the homeless population in the state of Georgia, while at the same time teach the individuals coping skills and the tools needed to live self-sufficient lives, once they transition from Clemons Essential Mental Health Care. Because of m... Read More
I am asking for the donation so I would be able to prevent the homeless population in the state of Georgia, while at the same time teach the individuals coping skills and the tools needed to live self-sufficient lives, once they transition from Clemons Essential Mental Health Care.
Because of my passion for those less fortunate and homeless, it has always been my dream and desire to make a difference in at least one person’s life. I am confident if asked there are many who can attest that I have made a difference in their lives on an ongoing basis.
1. In the past 7 years I have been operating with personal funds & donations from community partners & pro bono services from community professionals. My staff consist of therapists, case managers, peer support specialist, WHAM specialist, pastors, etc who work with me on pro-bono status because of financial limitations.
2. Even though I have established successful community partnerships with local food banks, practitioners & businesses, these donations will provide stable, ongoing services to my target populations under one roof. Supplies, food, clothing and temporary housing (hotels rooms) when available will be more accessible to the individuals.
My dedication and my strong affinity to the importance of Health/Wellness, hunger, mental health, substance abuse, HIV/AIDS prevention, veterans, homeless individuals & poverty-stricken apartment complexes/neighborhoods gives me the strength to push through each day until my mission is completed.
3. These donations would allow me to provide healthy meals at least 7x’s a week opposed to the 1-3’xs a week.
4. We assist with transportation to & from doctor’s appointments & NA/SA meetings in our own personal vehicles, which has become a hardship. These funds would allow us to purchase transportation and eliminate the use of our personal vehicles and liability.
5. These donations will reaffirm salaries and retention with staff, who are providing pro bono services.
6. These donations would allow staff to continue educating the target population on HIV/AIDS prevention, healthy eating, health/wellness, medication compliance, budgeting, increased services toward mental health & substance abuse, computer skills etc.; All which is needed to live normal productive lives.
7. Most do not have a family. The building would assure a family environment. HOME IS WHERE MY HEART IS.
am confident that if given a chance and the funding through, monetary donations
for salaries, utilities, rents, etc., vehicles to get clients back and forth to
outside meetings, doctor’s appointments/personal business, warehouse to store
donations, houses or apartment complexes or hotels that are turnkey or could be
renovated, I can become the model leading advocate in the state of Georgia in
No update found.
Social media pages
raised from 2 people
Avis Clemons Clemons Essential Mental Health Care Services
She is the founder of Clemons Essential Mental Health Care Services CEMHC. She has been working in the field of social services, mental health, substance abuse & with the elderly for the past 25 plus years. Her passion for those less fortunate has always been her dream & desire to make a difference in at least one persons life. Shes confident if asked there are many who can attest that she has made a difference in their lives on an ongoing basis. She established CEMHC in September of 2012.
Copyright © 2020 YouHelp, Inc. All rights reserved. Campaigns published on YouHelp.com website and social media channels should not be viewed as an endorsement of the views or a verification of the policies of the campaign. Campaigns with a "verified" status badge have been verified by the payment processor.