1. The organization of a medical mission, offering free health checks, education, and treatments.2. Support rural healthcare clinics with critically needed supplies and medical equipment at a community level. 3. Empower Youth Organizations with ideas and leads to self-development st... Read More
1. The organization of a medical mission, offering free health checks, education, and treatments.
2. Support rural healthcare clinics with critically needed supplies and medical equipment at a community level.
3. Empower Youth Organizations with ideas and leads to self-development strategies and community advancement.
4. Offer flood victims that have lost their homes much needed basic supplies of food, clean drinking water, mosquito nets, and safe place for shelter and sanitation.
5. Offer free basic healthcare education workshops in these poor and rural communities on sanitation and health promotion to prevent further spread of communicable diseases.
No update found.
Social media pages
raised from 3 people
health and empowerment foundation inc
Founder and Director Joanne Ohawa have been in the medical field since 2004. Raised in a small town in Nakuru, Kenya, Joanne is now a Licensed Nurse Practitioner based in Atlanta, GA USA where provides healthcare services to her community. In addition to her work, she is passionate volunteer providing her services in homeless shelters and free clinics. Joanne believes in the power of empowerment through education. With your support she looks forward to making a meaningful impact in Busia.
Copyright © 2021 YouHelp, Inc. All rights reserved. Campaigns published on YouHelp.com website and social media channels should not be viewed as an endorsement of the views or a verification of the policies of the campaign. Campaigns with a "verified" status badge have been verified by the payment processor.