8 Reasons to Crowdfund with a Youhelp.com Coach
Between all the Social media channels Facebook.com, Twitter.com, and Linkedin.com, etc. where does your nonprofit focus its crowdfunding efforts? How many Team leaders will we need to raise the money we need? How do we utilize our volunteers to help crowdfund? These and so many other questions arise in a crowdfunding campaign.
Many nonprofits suffer from impulsive crowdfunding. The need to bring in new funds quick to cover the bills sometimes causes them to jump into an area a bit too quickly. So many nonprofits start a campaign and stop within the first 24 hours. When you crowdfund with a coach you learn what, how , and when to launch your crowdfunding campaign.
So here just 8 of the many advantages of crowdfunding with a coach!
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach can help you see the forest through the trees. Cut out the confusion and focus on the goals.
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will make you focus on the Fundraiser and your long-term strategies.
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will make you run more laps while making each round easier and more efficient.
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will educate you on how to make your social media work for you!
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will give you pointers based on years of experience.
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will listen and learn about what makes your nonprofit unique.
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will help you develop long-term plans that will allow your nonprofit to function more efficiently and be more financially stable.
- A YouHelp Crowdfunding Coach will be your marketing manager, your sales director, your training coordinator, your partner, your confidant, your business mentor, your best friend and will help you make your dream come true.
Find out more how your nonprofit can crowdfund at support@YouHelp.com